Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fight stains with Resolve

At my baby shower years and years ago, a Mother told me that the best stain fighter for baby stains was Resolve carpet cleaner. I tried her advice, and it worked FANTASTIC! I've spent a small fortune in Resolve carpet cleaner over the years, and saw that recently they added it to the laundry isle as a pre-treater. Save yourself the cash and purchase the carpet version instead...it works great. I've  purchased the Dollar General and/or Family Dollar version as well, and used them with great success. Keeping your kids clothes stain free not only makes them look nicer, but increases the clothing resale value as your kids outgrow them. Keep in mind that this is a chemical, and as with all new chemicals, you should do a test spot first on any fabric that you have a question with. The bottle pictured below cost me $1.75 full price versus the $3 laundry version, earning me a $2.25 in savings without even using coupons.

No comments: