Here is how to make them -
- Preheat overn to 375 degrees.
- Use melted butter to coat inside of muffin cups.
- While oven is heating, cook bacon (leave it a bit undercooked so it stays flexible). Remove bacon and pat with paper towels to absorb extra greese off.
- Remove bread crust and then use a rolling pin (or large glass) to flatten bread. Use flattend bread to form "nest" inside the cupcake cups.
- Inside "nest" you will now add your bacon, folding if necessary. I've seen people leave the ends hanging over, or simply like it in a circle...whatever floats you boat is fine.
- Crack one egg into each cup, salting and peppering if desired.
- Sprinkle a small amount of cheese on top if desired.
- Bake for ~25 minutes, or until egg is cooked to your desired level.