Sunday, February 27, 2011

***HOT*** $.33 movie rentals

This awesome Groupon is only available for 2 days, and gets you 3 rental codes for just $1! It is listed as a national deal that will pop up at the top of any city page. The Groupon needs to purchased now, but the rental codes can be used anytime before 6/1/11. There is a limit of buying only 1 for yourself, but they will allow your to buy 2 extra as gifts.
  1. Sign up with Groupon by clicking here.
  2. Choose your city by clicking the little arrow to the right of the default city displayed.
  3. Find the deal on the main page or in the right sidebar. Sometimes national deals will also be offered via a box at the top of the page (this is one of them).
  4. Click on ‘Buy’ and complete your order.
  5. Your Groupon will be available by noon the next day in your account under ‘My Stuff’ -> ‘My Groupons’
Groupon tips:
  • I tend to buy "gifts" for my hubby etc when they have a purchase limit for a great deal. I simply tell the system that I prefer to print it myself so that I can pull it up in my link instead of depending on them to do it for me.
  • Be sure to check others cities as well. Places you will be traveling to, near family, etc… This is one way to save cash when you know you will be eating out.

No comments: