Friday, October 29, 2010

Fazoli's Deals

Remember being a kid and the joy of sucking that spaghetti noodle up and having it whip sauce all over your face. Why not bring that memory back on a budget. Fazoli's has several ways you can get "fast" italian food deals.
  • Join their mailing list to be notified of short notice speicals & to receive a FREE menu item. Today I got an email for a FREE pizza with purchase of a Family Meal Deal (pasta, salad and breadsticks). No kids required to use this deal, invite a few friends to share dinner with you. My plan is to take them home for two meals. The catch is that the coupon is only good for 3 days - thus I call them short notice deals.
  • Kids night - Tuesdays from 5-8pm. They not only have reduced prices for kids meals but also have games and crafts for them to do. Anytime I can save money AND there is something to keep my kids occupied so that my hubby and I can talk is a bonus deal.
  • If you have kids who enjoy coloring. Why not go the Fazoli's website and print off the FREE coloring sheets. This is a good incentive if you are using the Tuesday night deal as a reward system (ie: you have all your homework & chores done by the time I get home on Tuesday and we will have time to go to Fazoli's). The coloring sheet simply reminds them of the reward they are working for.
Kids night link - http://fazolis.com/kids/kids_night
Coloring pages link - http://fazolis.com/kids/coloring
E-Mail subscription link - http://fazolis.fbmta.com/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe&InputSource=W

No comments: